Six Incredible Years

Friday, January 8, 2010

wrapping up 2009 with a smile or two

Well, here we are in 2010. I can't believe how long it has been since our last post! The Holidays have come and gone... Spring will be here soon-ish... Life is beautiful here in Alaska, and the Stubbs family is very happy :). We hope all our friends and family have had a blessed past year! And may God bless you in 2010 more than you could ever imagine! Here are some pics to summarize our last couple of months. I confess I haven't been taking as many as I should, I guess we have been busy. Enjoy the pics. Love you all!
Laurie, Madeline, Mira and Renae on Christmas Eve at the Matthews Home


Titus doing "My Names Chubba"

This girl alway figures out how to get what she wants...She opened this drawer to step up and grab the popcorn snack off of the counter...then sat down amidst my tupperwares to enjoy her stolen goods.

Merry Christmas Mira! She LOVED her new girly purse and dress-up.

Merry Chrismas Titus! He got a fish and named him "Fishy". Fishy it is!

The best Christmas wrap job ever!

Mira Sophie Butterfly Princess

Kissy Face -We had a lot of fun taking silly pics together while Mira took a nap.

I walked upstairs and found this...I had no idea she could climb onto a chair! Watchout!

We had a gingerbread house making party, it was a lot of fun...though only one house ended up working...

Does it get any cuter than this? No way!

No comments:

Post a Comment